Super Dovini’s Deluxe Magic Kit – with Teaching DVD!
#1 selling kit on Magickits.com An excellent gift for all young magicians. Learning magic is a great way to improve a child’s confidence and showmanship, as well as hand/eye coordination!This kit also comes with an Instructional Teaching DVD.
#1 selling kit on Magickits.com! An excellent gift for all young magicians. Learning magic is a great way to improve a child’s confidence and showmanship, as well as hand/eye coordination! This kit also comes with an Instructional Teaching DVD.
Recommended for ages 7 & up
This Kit Includes:
Big Ball & Vase
Beads Illusion Set
Coin Case with Label
Big Drawer Box
The Melting Coin
Zig Zag Case
Color Changing Hankie
Please note: The teaching DVD does not cover Super Deluxe items
SUPER DELUXE INCLUDES:
Color Changing Hankie–Included twice based on popularity
Zig-Zag Card Box
A magic kit can be a good learning toy for several reasons:
- Creativity and Imagination: Magic kits encourage children to think creatively and use their imagination. They learn to come up with tricks, create stories, and engage their audience in an entertaining manner. This stimulates their creative thinking skills and helps them develop their own unique ideas.
- Problem-Solving: Magic tricks often require the use of problem-solving skills. Children need to figure out how the trick works, identify patterns, and analyze cause and effect relationships. This type of thinking helps develop their logical reasoning and critical thinking abilities.
- Presentation and Communication: Performing magic tricks involves effective communication and presentation skills. Children learn to express themselves clearly, engage with their audience, and build confidence in public speaking. They also learn about timing, body language, and the importance of practice and preparation.
- Fine Motor Skills: Many magic tricks involve the use of small props, cards, or sleight of hand techniques. Practicing these tricks helps improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Children develop dexterity and precision as they manipulate objects and perform intricate movements.
- Patience and Perseverance: Learning magic tricks requires patience and perseverance. Children may encounter challenges and setbacks when trying to master a trick, but they learn to keep trying, practice, and refine their techniques until they succeed. This teaches them the value of persistence and the rewards that come with dedication and effort.
- Scientific Principles: Some magic tricks are based on scientific principles such as optical illusions, magnetism, or simple physics. By exploring and understanding the science behind the tricks, children can develop an interest in scientific concepts and expand their knowledge in a fun and engaging way.
Overall, a magic kit can provide a range of educational benefits by promoting creativity, problem-solving, communication skills, fine motor skills, and perseverance. It encourages children to explore their abilities, develop confidence, and enjoy the process of learning through the fascinating world of magic.
2 in stock