Villamonte’s Magic Kit w/Video Instructions – COLLECTOR’S ITEM
After years in the creation process and months in developing, we finally have what we would consider the perfect magic kit for ages 8 and up (this kit even works for advanced 7 year olds)
After years in the creation process and months in developing, we finally have what we would consider the perfect magic kit for ages 8 and up (this kit even works for advanced 7 year olds). Luis and Rogene Villamonte own and operate MagicKits.com Magic Shop; they have put together a magic kit that surpasses all other kits on the market today. With their 30 years of performing experience and selling magic kit they have the knowledge of what people want in a magic kit.
This Exclusive magic kit has been discontinued from production.
- Includes Video Instructions by Luis Villamonte, via a secret website.
- Illustrated Instruction Manual!
- Learn to Perform Over 120 Tricks!
- Ro-Genie in the Bottle
- The Magic Finger Chopper
- Faith’s Magic Drawer Box
- Vincent’s Magical Shoelace
- The Lollipop Mystery
- Villamonte’s Spoon Bending
- Rebecca’s Cups and Balls
- Troy Tinnean’s Multiplying Balls
- Louie’s Money Maker
- Hanky Vanish
- and Many More!
A magic kit can be a good learning toy for several reasons:
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Performing magic tricks often requires precise hand movements and coordination. Practicing tricks helps children develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Problem Solving: Magic tricks often involve understanding and solving puzzles or problems. Children have to figure out the mechanics of the trick and how to perform it successfully, which can enhance their problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Creativity and Imagination: Magic tricks allow children to explore their creativity and imagination. They can invent their tricks, come up with unique presentations, and develop their own magical routines. This fosters creative thinking and encourages children to think outside the box.
- Confidence Building: Performing magic tricks in front of an audience can boost a child’s self-confidence. As they practice and master tricks, they gain confidence in their abilities and become more comfortable performing in front of others. This can have a positive impact on their overall self-esteem.
- Presentation Skills: Magic tricks require effective communication and presentation skills. Children learn how to engage an audience, communicate clearly, and create an entertaining performance. These skills are valuable not only in magic but also in various real-life situations, such as public speaking or presentations.
- Science and Physics Concepts: Magic often involves principles of science and physics, such as gravity, magnetism, or optical illusions. By exploring magic tricks, children can gain a basic understanding of these concepts in a fun and engaging way, making it a great educational tool.
- Patience and Perseverance: Learning magic tricks takes time and practice. Children learn the value of patience and perseverance as they work on mastering tricks and overcoming any challenges they encounter along the way. These qualities are important for success in many areas of life.
Overall, a magic kit can provide a holistic learning experience by promoting motor skills, problem-solving, creativity, confidence, presentation skills, scientific concepts, and important life skills. It offers a combination of entertainment and education, making it a valuable learning toy for children.
13 in stock