1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Magickits.com collects information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”) and may include the following kinds of information to the extent they identify you or your household:
• Personal identifiers, such as your name, phone number, email address, postal address.
• Financial and commercial information, such as your payment card number, billing address, and related financial information. We also collect transaction information such as your purchasing history pertaining to our website.
2. WHERE DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM?
We collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
• You, when you buy something; register or create an account; maintain a Wish List; request customer support; communicate with or contact us; or otherwise use our Services.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
• Provide you with products, information, or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, such as processing and delivering your orders.
A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser, device, or hard drive when you visit a website or use an application. These include our own first-party Cookies. Cookies serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember your log-in information when you visit our Sites. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia.
What Information Do Cookies Collect?
Cookies collect online identifiers such as your IP address, device identifier, advertising identifier, or similar unique digital identifiera. Cookies use these online identifiers to track your commercial activity, such as products or services purchased or considered, internet activity, including browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Sites, Apps, or a given advertisement.
• Strictly Necessary. These Cookies are necessary to make the Sites and Apps run and enable basic functions like page navigation. They also help us identify and control trusted web traffic, as well as detect and prevent fraud or malicious activity. Finally, they ensure the Site responds to your instructions, such as remembering items you have added to your cart.
• Performance and Analytics. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our Site to improve user experience and functionality.